Saturday, January 2, 2010












Florida "Spring Break"
Sun 2009
Another family vacation in sunny Florida for me and the girls.......these photos are from last spring break (April) when I went to see the family in Florida. I can't believe how long it has been since I have been on this blog!!!! Shame on me I know, but I will do better!!! I got a MAC last year and it is wonderful what I can do with photos now. My next step is a new camera, I just need to start saving for the one I want!!!
The girls are always amazing to watch together. Lily and Anna love being with their cousins so much. For the most part they all get along well with one another!!!! The older ones are complete goofballs and think everything is soooo funny!!! It's a little weird to watch the older ones growing older.....oh what the years to come have in store for Patty and I!!!!!

No comments: