Saturday, January 2, 2010












Merry Christmas 2009!!!!

What a wonderful Christmas I had this year!!!! This was my year to have the girls for Christmas Eve and it was GREAT!!!!! I was able to carry on my family tradition of "Santa gifts falling from the sleigh" on Christmas Eve......this was something my mother started and I have loved to carry on!!! Brand new PJ's wrapped in white tissue paper fall from his sleigh......the photo above is from the girls finding these gifts in front of the house when we got back from church.

The black and white photo was our family photo we used for our holiday card.....what a great family!!!! Dale took me and the girls to the boat parade on Lake Wylie.....was VERY cold, but we had a blast!!! Christmas day went by so fast, but I can look back on these days and know how blessed I am and what I have to look forward to.

Some days are harder than others, I have questioned many things in my life and worry am I making the right choices......my main goal is to be the most loving and best mother I can be. To provide a solid family for my girls and provide a life that they can be proud of and thankful of what they have........that the people that surround them love them and encourage them to make the right choices in their own lives.
........................and the Wonder of it all

No comments: