Saturday, January 2, 2010






"Isle of Palm, SC" Summer Vacation June 2009

Last summer, the family was blessed to spend a week with some of the extended Harris family members. We rented a house on the beach for a week, and it was truly a beautiful time spent with family. Memories made, laughter shared with one another and even some "awkward" moments in which some of us learned a great deal from one another and have been forever changed.

The transition for me and the girls over the past couple years, although difficult for me, I feel have been less difficult for the girls. I have the Pendergraft family to thank for that, and because of their love and commitment to me and my girls, I am forever grateful. The Flander's family was a part of this week in addition to a brief visit from Gaga! The girls had an amazing time and are hoping for another trip this year.

Dale and Emily too were a part of this trip and a big part of my new growing family. It was so wonderful to watch everyone spend time together and although many of us have differences and opinions, we made attempts to all blend and enjoy having the time to be together. Especially in times like these and working as hard as I have been, it was nice to shut the world away and watch the kids.......looking towards the future and what we have to look forward to, what we have the power and wisdom to change........ a chance to forgive and move forward.
.......................And the wonder of it all






















No comments: