Sunday, October 5, 2008

...time with the family in Lenoir!











The girls and I ventured to Lenoir, NC this past weekend to spend some much needed time with the Pendergrafts, Charles, Katy, Emma, Sarah and William. We had a blast attending Emma's friday night football game, which was homecoming night. Blast from the past for me thats for sure. Lily was a little timid in the beginning, but ended up having a ball. The next day Katy and I did some furniture shopping, you can get some amazing things in this area, and at a fraction of the cost! Later in the day we went swimming at Charles and Katy's new house down the street. Was a very cold swim, but I went in like a champ. Lily and Anna didn't last long, but I stuck to my promise and went in anyway!!!
Was a great weekend overall, much needed time with the family that the girls especially needed, as did I. Lily and Anna really took to their Uncle Charles and of course their cousins too.
....and the wonder of it all!!

No comments: