Sunday, October 5, 2008

Things are a changin!!!






So....things have been moving along with the new house, as you can see from the photos, a few more weeks and it should be complete! Lily is so excited and cant wait to paint her room. I just wish she could actually paint it herself....
Time with the girls flys by so fast. Ken and I have finally settled in a normal routine for the girls which has helped Lily, I think. The girls go to Kens on Tuesday and Wednesday nights and then we rotate weekends. So far, things seem to work. Now and then we have some kinks, but overall life has been moving along for me and the girls. When there here with me, we tend to play outside on the trampoline, games (lily's favorite thing to do) and of course we have Movie night on the Friday nights I have them. Enough popcorn and candy to make ya sick, but we love it!!! Last Friday night we watched the new Bratz movie and the Blue Elephant for Anna.
Overall, the girls and I stay pretty busy through out the week, me with work and Lily with school. Lily has been doing great with school and has managed to stay on green for 2 weeks in a row (thats the best color you can get for behavior!)....will keep you posted how things are going!
......and the wonder of it all!

1 comment:

tsdelity said...

Well its about time we got an update SLACKER!!!! We need to get the girls together. Any plans next weekend (10-12th?)