Monday, November 3, 2008

"My little trick-or-treaters"








Happy Halloween!!! Lily was so excited this year to be a High School Musical Chearleader and trick or treat!! Actually, after seeing her cousin Emma chear a few weeks ago, she started telling people she was dressing up as "her cousin Emma"....too cute. Have to say that it was a tough night for me because we really didn't get to trick or treat together Friday night. It was Ken's weekend and we made plans for him to pick up the girls about 6:15. I thought that I would have enough time to get to a few houses, but no one was really home yet and after a few doors we quickly realized it wasn't gonna happen. Sooooo, I was pretty bummed out, but knew that Lily would have fun with her daddy too.
Not too much else to report when it comes to Halloween, but I know that Lily had a blast and as for Anna....hey, more candy to eat....she's a happy girl!!!
....and the wonder of it all.......







No comments: